Electronics Engineer to Envirotainer!
From San Francisco to Salvador to Seoul, people around the world today are expected to live long and healthy lives and medicine need to reach all parts of the globe. Envirotainer ensures that temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals go from where they are produced to the patient safely. Together they work to meet their customers' needs for innovative and reliable solutions - available from any location to any destination. Here you become part of a growing company with great opportunities to influence!
As an Electronics Engineer, you are working in a broad role with different tasks and in close collaboration with Lead Design Engineer and other electronics engineers within your team. You will for example...
- Prepare designs (e.g. models, drawings/specifications and descriptions) and classifications for new, or changes of, designs.
- Review compliance documents, design and maintenance data within specified competence area (technical field).
- Consult and support in matters concerning a specific technical field, e.g. perform investigations, RCA and other analysis as necessary.
- Prepare test/verification specifications and perform test/verification
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering within a relevant field, for example electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Knowledge in PCB design
- Strong skills in English
It will be seen as a merit if you have...
- Have experience of climate, cooling or heating systems
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities and interest in the position.
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent: Full-time
- Location: Rosenberg, Stockholm
- Contact: Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org and Recruitment coordinator Jennie Valentin, email@example.com