Do you want to play a key role in achieving our ambitious goal for leading the transition towards a world powered by sustainable energy? Do you thrive on making a difference and having a business impact by spearheading People & Culture initiatives and support the business in exceeding goals and shape the future business performance? Then join Vestas and become Executive HR Business Partner for our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark.Global leader in sustainable energy solutions
For the last 40 years, Vestas has worked passionately to develop solutions to address both the climate crisis and the world's growing need for energy. Along the way, Vestas has installed more than 113 GW, preventing the release of 1.3 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. Today, as Vestas works towards becoming the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, with wind at its core, Vestas remains as committed to protecting the environment as Vestas was in 1979, when it installed the very first wind turbine. Ensuring a healthy planet for future generations is a key part of what Vestas does – it is Vestas' purpose as a company and as individuals.
Vestas is committed to taking a leading role in driving electrification and decarbonisation beyond the power sector and our vision, global leader in sustainable energy solutions, is being implemented and executed on globally. To help execute fully on the people side of the vision, we are now looking for an experienced Executive Business Partner.
Your exposure and visibility will be high, and the role offers the opportunity to both contribute to the strategic agenda as well as gaining experience in daily high impact operational decisions. This position will expose you to different parts of our business as you will be a strategic business partner for most of our functions. It gives you the opportunity to build a broad network in the organisation with executives and senior leaders. Furthermore, you will guide business leaders and lead the development of high performing diverse leadership teams living up to the Vestas values.
You will become part of a small, dynamic and fun Executive Business Partner team, covering all business areas. We pride ourselves in treating each other with respect and helping each other stay focused, committed and motivated also during peak times with a high volume of tasks. You will be reporting to the Global head of Executive HR Business Partnering in Vestas.Responsibilities
You will partner with our executive and management teams to execute the organisation's strategy and drive the People & Culture initiatives and activities which will contribute even more towards our diverse and inclusive working culture. More specifically, your key responsibilities will be within:
- Highly effective executive HR business partnering to executive leaders in Vestas
- Acting and fully contributing as the HR leader on the functional leadership team
- Driving the global talent and succession agenda for the functional area in close collaboration with the business leaders
- Partnering with the leaders of the functional area across all aspects of the global HR arena
- Driving the HR strategy and coordination of strategic activities across the global organisation
You are a purpose driven individual with an analytical approach and a strong focus on execution. You are the kind of person that takes initiative and who is self-driven. You are happy working independently as well as being part of a team. You have a high level of maturity, are a strong communicator, able to stakeholder manage and collaborate, and to create strong networks across the organisation. You have an excellent business understanding and you thrive with having a pro-active and structured approach.
The successful candidate is ambitious, and business focused with excellent analytical, organisational, and stakeholder management skills and builds trusted relationships easily. The ideal profile is someone who:
- Benefits from at least 8 years of strategic business advisor experience from a +10.000 global company
- Brings a strong toolkit and passion for:
- Strategic workforce planning
- Organisational effectiveness
- Offers a proven track record in creating impact with talent interventions and organisational efficiencies
- Earned an educational background preferably a university degree within HR or any other relevant areas
- Brings experience with working in a high performing culture and leading in a matrix structure
- Is fluent in inclusion & diversity
What we offer
- As our corporate language is English, fluency in verbal and written English is required
If you enjoy challenges and want to develop your career, we offer you a high level of responsibility, as well as an inspiring team and committed manager who encourages you to grow. We offer you an inclusive work environment where you will contribute to our success.Additional information
Please contact Jesper Diget, Vice President - Global Head of Executive Business Partnering, People & Culture at Vestas, at +45 40837561 for additional information about the position and your opportunities at Vestas.
If the above match your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible and on 15th of September 2020 at the latest.