The Nordic business of the Vaillant Group is managed by Vaillant Nordic with HQ in Denmark and covers our markets in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Our vision of becoming the recommended brand in the industry includes strong digital ambitions. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate colleague to join our growing Vaillant team and help us strengthen and develop our digital presence.WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this newly established position as digital marketing specialist, you will join our Nordic marketing team at our HQ in Karlslunde. The team consists of 4 colleagues who plays a vital role in putting us on the digital map and showcasing our sustainable products and mindset.
You will be responsible for elevating our digital presence while ensuring continuous focus on the customer journey across our digital channels. Your goal is to take our Nordic websites to new heights to fit our B2B and B2C area as well as optimising our marketing activities and assessing marketing potential based on analysis and performance.
Your main tasks will be to:
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Relaunch and improve our Nordic websites to cater to our four markets and find solutions for fine-tuning SEO and customer experience in our B2C and B2B area.
- Implement content and update information on our websites through our content management system.
- Analyse, measure and report performance of our marketing activities and provide feedback for optimisation (Google Analytics, SEO, SEA, Keywords, A/B testing, Salesforce etc.).
- Ensure smooth implementation of all new online features and sales tools (lead management), including overseeing that they are market/customer focused and in accordance with company guidelines.
You have a relevant background within marketing and/or IT with a key understanding of digital marketing. You are well-founded in IT and have obtained in-depth insight into various online marketing analysis tools.
As a person, you are driven and motivated by delivering great results. You are solution-oriented and not afraid to challenge the status quo. You thrive in taking a central role in the organisation where you have touchpoints with many different stakeholders across Vaillant Group and Vaillant Nordic.
To embrace our Nordic diversity and collaboration, it is a prerequisite that you speak fluently Swedish. Maybe you live in Denmark today, but you could also live in Sweden and commute to Denmark. We are flexible both in offering home office and offering you either a Danish or Swedish working contract.
We expect that you have:
WHAT WE OFFER
- BSc, MSc or similar in IT or Business Administration or a related area with proper understanding of digital marketing.
- 3+ years of digital experience - specifically with strategic website management (First Spirit), Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics.
- Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage and motivate all levels in the organisation.
- Great stakeholder management skills and ability to work cross functional at all levels.
- Fluency in Swedish. Other Nordic language skills are an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
We offer you an exciting full-time position with an opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become a part of a large international network in the Vaillant Group but also a growing local family in Vaillant Nordic. Team spirit and trust are buzzwords in our way of thinking, and we are characterised by an informal working environment.JOIN US
To join us, please send us your application and CV in English to HR manager Christina Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible so we will call for candidates on an ongoing basis and close the process when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions on the position, please contact Head of Marketing and Business development Claudia Haas at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!