Do you have a passion for developing solutions that are very close to our customers? Then this could be the perfect role for you! As a DevOps engineer at Telia, you will be participating in developing and handling operations in any of the digital customer journeys we build. Our ambition is high, and we aim to be delivering world-class exceptional customer journeys!Is this your next opportunity?
You will be working in Engagement / Digital Channels Denmark which is a part of Common Products and Services. Our goal is to deliver the enablers and provide efficient platforms and solutions to support different business needs. For the immediate now, but also plan for the upcoming challenges in the future. Our network of colleagues is huge, and we encourage collaboration to learn and be inspired by each other.
As a DevOps Engineer you are working in a cross functional agile team, where there is a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Scrum Master and developers across the technology stack. Each team is focusing on a specific area of customer journeys. You will help to build and improve the digital journeys and update the product owner with realistic roadmaps.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies (grooming, planning, demo and retrospective)
- Developing solutions (frontend, backend or front to back - let's grow your skills together)
- Improving our processes to become the most lean and agile developing machine out there
- Sharing knowledge and learning from your peers in the same tech field. Especially with those who is not in the same cross-functional agile team as you are
- Participating to modernize and standardize our technical landscape, development tools and frameworks.
Telia is on a journey to become the new generation Telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking and enjoy teamwork, collaboration with other organizations in the company and service minded delivering the best service to users and customers.Your personal competencies:
- You have the ability to see the big picture, anticipate the problem together with the team/Individually with innovative ideas and solutions to solve effectively.
- You are result-oriented - Positive about situations and achieving goals to continuously seek for ways in establishing credibility, trust, and influence others to develop new relationships or strengthen existing ones
- You are the influencer, providing direction and actions by setting high performance standards.
- You have the interest in prioritizing customer satisfaction, you are someone who is approachable for the Client with the concerns.
It's more than just a job!
- Experience with troubleshooting applications and end-to-end identifying root cause
- If would be fantastic if you have experience with setting up CI/CD, migrating solutions to cloud (AWS)
- Having worked in agile teams is an advantage
- Fluent in English.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Hans Rasmussen at email@example.com, +45 28275614.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 28th of May 2021. Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!