Are you interested in working with emerging business such as IoT and Data Insights? Are you interested to understand business strategy? Would you like to work with business capabilities which are the key contributors to our architectural runway? Would you like to solve roadblocks that prevent us to scale up? If so, this could be your next challenge! Your next challenge?
We are looking for a Business Architect
to the unit Division X where our mission is to explore, build, commercialize and scale future growth opportunities. In this role you will be part of a team that drives and maintains the target architecture for Division X, but you will work in a cross-border, cross-discipline way in close relationship to our business.
Your job is to bridge the gap between business and technology by capturing business vision, strategy and objectives and translating them into effective technology roadmaps with the help of experts around you. You will also define and execute our internal communication strategy and facilitate workshops to get alignment across business lines on our target architecture.Your key responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Drive and facilitate discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities
- Create and maintain business capability map in close co-operation with operational excellence
- Gap analysis and roadmap creation
- Value stream mapping
- Define and execute enterprise architecture communication strategy
- Promote collaboration between technology and business areas
- Internal communication materials
You may be just starting your journey in the world of technology or already be the well-seasoned professional. Industry knowledge is not necessary, whereas marketing, communication, innovation and business management studies or relevant experience is.
Most important of all, you possess the right attitude and willingness to learn new. You are self-driven and pro-active person with analytical mindset, who is interested in solving problems. To succeed in this position, you must be a team player with good communication skills especially in English, but Finnish is also appreciated.Key skills and qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to create and pitch concepts to management and influence and persuade others
- Experience or proven track record of creating communication strategy
- Ability to work in a rapid and fast paced environment, surrounded by entrepreneur driven people
- Strong self-leadership and ability to work independently with geographically distributed teams
- Business thinking in order to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy
If you fancy joining our team, apply via our recruitment system no later than 1st August 2021
! Attach your personalized CV and cover letter where you bring out your interest and motivation factors.
We will be going through the candidates during the application period, so please do not hesitate to send us your application early!
If you need to know more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 302 6081.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!
|Område || Utland |
|Yrkesroll ||Data & IT |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||31 juli 2021 (36 dagar kvar) |