Would you like to work with KAM Support in a Nordic setting from our headquarter in Copenhagen, then we have an open position for you. We are looking for a Swedish or Danish speaking colleague to our KAM Support team, who has the talent of seeing the big picture, as well as diving into the details.Techtronic Industries Nordic (TTI) markets and sells a wide range of high-quality power tools, outdoor power equipment and accessories under the brands Milwaukee, Ryobi and AEG. Our customers are typically professional and industrial users as well as DIY customers.
For our dedicated team, supporting our Nordic Key Account Managers (KAM), we are looking for a curious, knowledgeable, and analytical mastermind to help us make sure that our Key Accounts in Sweden are always well supported - all while keeping our systems updated."We are a close-knit team of four. We work super well together and although we are busy, we find time to have fun during the day. We are looking forward having a new support wizard joining our team. We are on a steep growth path - and thrive in a busy work environment offering a combination of ad-hoc and scheduled tasks."
- Aina Hestenes, KAM SupporterAbout the job - Building Relations and Supporting our Key Account Managers
You will be a valued team member of our KAM support and you find motivation and take pride in being our Key Account Managers go-to person. Good relationships and teamwork are a key factor for our success and building strong relationships
with our key accounts/chains throughout the Nordics will be one of you most important parts of the job. This requires excellent problem-solving skills, personal initiative, and a proactive behavior. Your ability to connect with people will be equally important when working in close collaboration with our different departments, in particular Finance, Customer Service and Marketing.
Your main responsibility will be supporting our KAMs
in their daily work, so they can spend as much time with our customers as possible. You daily job will involve helping them create offer letters, make campaigns as well as establishing and updating price lists and in general make sure they have all they need to be working efficiently with our customers. Your focus will be on supporting both our Swedish and Danish KAMs on consumer business, but you should be prepared to cover for some of your other Nordic colleagues as we make an effort supporting each other way round in the team.
You will have a great responsibility keeping our databases updated
as data management plays a vital role in our daily task. Together with your team, you will be responsible for keeping various of our databases correct and updated at all times, incl. our industry database, our product database and other systems and lists relevant to sales and customer services. This requires the ability to absorb, analyze and apply large amounts of data.About you - SAP enthusiast with an advanced knowledge of Excel
About us - TTI Nordic
- You have a relevant background from sales support, customer service or similar
- You have a solid understanding of the sales process
- You have an advanced knowledge of Excel and enjoy working with it
- You need strong analytical skills and a flair for controlling and overviewing big data
- You believe in building relationships and connect with people as a key in teamwork
- You believe that good customer service is a natural way of supporting each other
- Experience with SAP is a great advantage, but maybe you know of similar systems
- Travel from time to time, will be required to join one of our KAMs when visiting customers as well as quarterly sales meetings
- You are fluent in Swedish or Danish and English, any other Scandinavian or Baltic languages will be an advantage
- We are all mad about power tools and it would be great if you are too, but most importantly, you must be excited about getting to know our industry and our products
If you dream of working in a global organization, this is your chance. At TTI you will have the opportunity to be part of our dedicated and successful sales organization at our Nordic head office in Copenhagen, from where we support Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Baltics. We have an informal tone; we are very ambitious, and we make sure to have fun in our eventful days. We are on a very strong growth path and employed 100 new people in 2021. We offer a competitive salary package, including a strong pension scheme, a modern health insurance and a great canteen.We look forward to hearing from you!
Jobindex is our recruitment partner for this position. If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact recruiting consultant at Jobindex, Mohamed Yassin Hassan at +45 7245 9631 or email@example.com
We will be going through applications and invite for interviews continuously and therefore close the position as soon as we have found the right match. Therefor please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than May 24th 2022 via the Apply online button