For our software development department we are looking as soon as possible for a:Frontend-Developer (m/f/d)The area of responsibility includes in particular:
To be expected:
- Takeover of development projects from requirements, analysis, design and testing to implementation and documentation for our two leading booking systems (freight & passage)
- Modernization of the existing surfaces with regards to new technologies
- Conception and implementation of new front-end technologies
- A completed degree in computer science or a completed training as an IT specialist / application developer
- Professional experience in software development (.NET platform, WinForms, OOP)
- Very good knowledge of C #, SQL and Windows systems
- Expertise in the construction and design as well as the implementation of client-server and web applications (including their back-end connection)
- Knowledge of UI design
- Open to new technologies such as Blazor
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Git, Jenkings, Java, Eclipse, DB2 and REST would be an advantage
This position will be based in Travemünde.
- A dynamic and committed team with a lot of fun at work and a friendly atmosphere
- Subject-specific training opportunities
- A promising position in a growing and successful company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Modern office space with a fantastic view of the Skandinavienkai and the Trave
- Free employee parking
- Free travel arrangements with our ferries and discounts from cooperation partners
You can look forward to an interesting, varied and challenging job as well as an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself further. A compensation package is provided for this permanent position that is commensurate with the responsibility of this position.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and your possible starting date.