Are you ready to lead a new Nordic team at Elgigantens Contact Center in Ørestad, Copenhagen? Elgiganten is strengthening their kitchen team and needs your leadership skills to establish this new centralized team.Information om uppdraget:
As Elgigantens new team leader your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the team has a clear sense of direction and keep focus on goals.
- Promoting personal and career development of the employees.
- Follow up on results and reporting these to the Operating Manager.
- Functioning as a Kitchen Controller yourself.
About Nordic Kitchen Control:
In 2011 the Elgiganten Group bought the Swedish kitchen manufacturer Epoq. Today Epoq is one of the Group's biggest product and focus areas. The purpose of the Nordic Kitchen Control Team is to ensure end customer satisfaction by controlling kitchen solutions, optimizing sales and routines and help managers follow up on each sales advisor and thereby enhancing the Epoq brand.
The team functions as a back-office support to department managers, product managers and kitchen sales advisors in Elgigantens department stores across the Nordics. The team consists of five members today and aims to expand to eight.Elgiganten offers:
Elgiganten offers you a new position with great responsibility and influence. As an Elgiganten employee, you will furthermore benefit from:
Detta söker vi:The right candidate:
- The chance to be a part of something new and create success with your team!
- A thorough training program.
- Great development opportunities.
- A convenient work location in Ørestad, Copenhagen, close to train and metro station.
- Fitness and lunch program.
- Great personnel discounts and superb insurance schemes.
- Is an experienced leader, with experience from the kitchen industry or with an interest in kitchens and design.
- Contributes to the development of others through delegation, empowerment and coaching.
- Follows the company´s rules and procedures and implement plans with commitment and determination and deliver high quality results.
- Is fluent in English and another Nordic language (e.g. Norwegian, Finish or Danish). If you speak Finnish, you have to be able to speak and write in an additional Nordic language.
Please send your application (in either Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English) today as we are interviewing continuously.