Elgiganten is now hiring Kitchen Consultants to their Nordic Kitchen Control team. As a Kitchen Consultant you will have an administrative role and function as a back office support to department managers, product managers and kitchen sales advisors.Information om uppdraget:
We are looking for 1 Finnish speaking and 1 Swedish and/or Norwegian speaking candidate!
In 2011 Elkjøp Group bought the Swedish kitchen manufacturer, Epoq. Today Epoq is one of the Group's biggest product and focus areas. As a Kitchen Controller your goal will be to ensure end customer satisfaction by controlling kitchen solutions, optimizing sales and routines and help managers follow up on each sales advisor and thereby enhancing the Epoq brand.Main tasks include
- Controlling the Epoq kitchen solutions offered.
- Being the primary point of contact for the sales advisors and a link between stores and suppliers.
- Making statistics and summary reports to managers in each country.
- Developing tools for increasing efficiency of sales and routines.
- Ad hoc planning and administration.
Elgiganten offers you to become a part of an ambitious and professional environment, where you will have to take on responsibility and work autonomously. As an Elgiganten employee, you will furthermore benefit from:
Detta söker vi:
- A thorough training program
- Great development opportunities
- A convenient work location in Ørestad, Copenhagen, close to train and metro station.
- Fitness and lunch program
- Great personnel discounts and superb insurance schemes.
- Has an interest in kitchens and design
- Has a strong numerical ability and spatial awareness
- Has strong interpersonal and educational skills
- Is Fluent in Finnish, English and preferably another Nordic language.
Please send your application today as we are interviewing continuously.