Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus!
Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus!
We are currently looking for talents to join our Customer Support team. You are offered a fantastic opportunity with great salary, amazing relocation package and many benefits!Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
- Sun 350 days a year
- 0% Income Tax up to €19,500 / year
- Member of EU
- Direct flights to many European cities
- Large expat community
- The second largest city in Cyprus
- Beach in the middle of the town center
- Vibrant nightlife
The Customer Support Representative
should provide exceptional and professional service to our existing and potential clients, increase customer loyalty and boost sales. Should be responsible to provide support according to the company's terms and conditions according to the policies and practices. To keep high service standards for our customers and company.Requirements:
- Fluent Swedish/ German/ Polish/Japanese/ Italian/ Portuguese/ Hungarian/ Finnish and/or other language speaking and writing, perfect grammar;
- Business communication skills are welcomed;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt
espond to different types of characters;
- Multitasking and time management skills are essential;
- Stress resistance;
- Sales oriented, previous experience in sales and marketing is welcomed.
- Support and provide professional customer service by means of chat, e-mail and phone;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure solution;
- Identify and assess customers' needs, escalate priority issues to achieve satisfaction;
- Meet personal and team sales targets;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods ools;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to the email below:email@example.com