Senior Quality Engineer (Electrical)Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are now recruiting a Senior Quality Engineer to Siemens in Finspång!
You will be responsible for; planning, coordinating, controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects based on Customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations. The work also requires international business travels (approx 10 per year) to our installation site and suppliers.The challenge
- Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
Who are you?
- Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform visual and close inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform detail inspections and audit inspections of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines, when needed.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a result and quality orientation with focus on customer.
- Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
- Experience with electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is an advantage
- English language skills is required, other language/s is an advantage.
- Experience from working in project teams
- Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine product is an advantage.
- Certified to IEC Ex 05 IEC:2009, by a recognized IEC Body (or willing to be certified)
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 189576 and no later than December 18.
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Andersson, tel. +46 (0)122 81706 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25