Head of Location Management Sweden and FinlandBe part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Siemens Real Estate Services is the real estate service provider of Siemens AG and is responsible for the company's global real estate business. We manage the portfolio, operate the real estate including all real estate-related services, are responsible for its exploitation and carry out all Siemens-wide construction projects. Right now, we are looking for a Head of Location Management, where you will be responsible for the management of all real estate assets including external lease business within the respective Countries with a focus on Siemens space and service requirements within the existing portfolio including full budget responsibility.Area of responsibility
To succeed in this position, we expect you to possess the following competencies:
- Organization and development of the Location Management Area
- Customer Relationship Management (predominantly internal) and contact partner for real estate related topics within the Location Management Area
- Realization of the real estate strategy in coordination with the Asset Management Area Head
- Management of the real estate portfolio according to SRE standards & processes & budget
- Sourcing of Real Estate related services as well as steering and controlling of Suppliers
- Contribution to the HQ business lines, e. g. Working Environment, Merger & Acquisition, Transaction Management, Location Strategy
- Ensure legal ownership representation to local authorities and total adherence to local statutory regulations and local laws
- Regular reporting to and close cooperation & communication with Asset Management Area
- Acts as an interface in operational topics for Real Estate Partners and manages carve out and M&A Projects
- Approval of maintenance, capital spend, FM/FS contracts and leases.
- Monitors and controls regional budgets and take final decision on resource allocation.
- Ensures the ongoing and sustainable improvement of performance and resource efficiency.
- Drives regional harmonization, standardization and digitalization of Asset & Property Management and fosters its development with the aim to provide competitive and efficient solutions (Space, Services, ...) for Siemens.
What can you expect from us?
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of economics or engineering with a focus on real estate
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in responsible activities in the real estate sector
- Advanced and documented management skills and expertise
- Basic knowledge of Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects
- Basic knowledge of Business Administration
- Advanced English language skills required along with advanced communication skills & social competency. Additionally, local language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced skills within MS Office and SRE tool landscape (e.g. Planon, Big Data)
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, care and respect. In this role you will play a central role in the Siemens AG organization and you will get to work with skilled colleagues in the growing business area. If you're excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You'll join 385,000 of the smartest minds all working together in Siemens AG to build a better future. Join us!
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Solna (Stockholm). Other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed.Do not hesitate - Apply today
or no later than November 30th
For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Sara Vazquez-Kraus at email@example.com for questions about the recruitment process contact the responsible recruiter Stine Juhl Kruse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contact with union representative email Facket.email@example.comIn this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.