Technical sub-project manager Order engineering Mods & Ups within ServiceJoin us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use
With a growing fleet and increased demand from our customers, we are now seeking reinforcement to department modernization and upgrades (M&U) within service division for Medium Sized Gas Turbines (MGT) 15-60 MW.
The M&U department consisting of 6 teams and 65 employees, with background in various engineering fields. We are located in Finspång, Sweden. The general goal of the M&U department is to help our customer to be better and reach new targets. This includes fuel flexibility enabling green fuels, lowering emissions to comply with the everchanging legislation and society demands, increase the overall efficiency and improve the power output.
We are looking for Technical Coordinators and Technical Subproject Managers for the newly formed group Order Engineering Mods & Ups within Service. The group is responsible for the technical implementation of Modernization and Upgrade projects (Mods & Ups) within our service market. We will run medium and large Mods & Ups projects and will be implemented out in close collaboration with the Project Management Office and other technology functions within service and Order Engineering on New Unit Business.
As we grow in Mods & Ups Service, we have now formed a separate group for Order Engineering Mods & Ups. The group's focus is on Technical coordination and Technical sub-project management of Mods & Ups projects according to Siemens and the customer's expectations.
We have an exciting time ahead of us with many exciting and challenging customer projects, with many new service products with a clear environmental profile.
The group will consist of a total of 6-7 employees and you will actively contribute to developing our delivery capacity of Mods & Ups products within Service Finspång.The challenge
Who are you?
- The work, such as Technical Coordination and Technical Subproject Management, is focused on technically delivering projects according to expected Time, Cost and Quality with a high customer value in an efficient way.
- Be able to anticipate the technical challenges that exist in the delivery projects and be able to act on these to ensure a good delivery for Siemens and the customer.
- Communication between sub-projects, project management, suppliers and towards the end customer is an important factor for the success of a complex project.
- Be able to handle complex customer requirements together with other technology and the Customer Order Engineering.
- To be involved in improving the business's processes and tools, as well as building new networks with other organizations.
Why should you be working at Siemens Energy?
- You have a background in project delivery, either as a designer or in a leading role.
- You have a broad technical understanding of MGT products.
- Your way of working is characterized by you being driven, accurate, structured and enjoying working in teams.
- As a person, you have the ability to make decisions, are communicative and clear both internally and towards the customer in a professional way.
- You are confident in yourself and have the ability to motivate and engage other project employees, in order to achieve overall project goals.
- Willing to take on new challenges and be part of building our competence and delivery capacity within Mods & Ups, in order to be able to meet future product needs.
- Good ability to express yourself in English in both speech and writing.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around 29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens Energy we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , refnr 222549 and no later than February 9th. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Liselotte Engdahl 0122-887061 or Mikael Rosén 0122-887025 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on 0122-84358.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-IG1