Technical Sales support
With a growing fleet and increased demand from our customers, we are now seeking reinforcement to department modernization and upgrades (M&U) within service division for Medium Sized Gas Turbines (MGT) 15-60 MW.
The M&U department consisting of 6 teams and 65 employees, with background in various engineering fields. The general goal of the M&U department is to help our customer to be better and reach new targets. This includes fuel flexibility enabling green fuels, lowering emissions to comply with the everchanging legislation and society demands, increase the overall efficiency and improve the power output.LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree within engineering.
- A focus on mechanical engineering or similar knowledge/work experience is meriting.
- Knowledge regarding gas turbines is further beneficial.
- You will be expected to work in several interfaces internally and direct with the end customer and therefore, high cooperation skills and high skill of the English language, both written and spoken is required.
- You will greatly develop your technical know-how and combine it with undertones of commercial questions. No project is the same, so expect to be challenged with every new project. You will be able to grow into bigger and more complex projects over time as your skill increases within coordination, managing and general know-how
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- You will be working in a team with 7 team-members within the department of technical sales support.
- Our projects focus on modifications and upgrades (Mods&Ups) of our gas turbine fleet globally (Medium Sized Gas turbines 15-60 MW)
- Suggest solutions upon the wide range of our customer's technical needs.
- You will work in cooperation with our sales organization and will be responsible for technical specifications, scope of supply and cost calculations for the customer's specific technical solution.
- You will also act as technical support during customer meetings together with the sales manager, both internally and at the customer's site. Expect to travel 10-15 days per year.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.htmlApplication
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs refnr. 224583 and no later than May 28th.
For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Peter Alm on +46 122 81564 or for questions about the recruitment process contact the responsible recruiter Ida Gruväng Lundborg on tel. +46 122 84358
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-IG1