You may know SKF as the world-leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, lubrication systems and services, which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our arround 43,400 employees help us to fullfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset effciency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF Vehicle Service Market (VSM) seeks an experienced, ambitious customer experience leader to join our team. We are looking for a proactive, can-do, hands-on, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture. The Manager (m/f/d) Digital Customer Experience (CX) & Lead Generation will be globally responsible for leading the planning, development and execution of all SKF VSM's strategic CX initiatives, including Demand Generation, Product Placements and Brand Strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of a storied global brand in the automotive aftermarket.Manager Digital (m/f/d) Customer Experience & Lead GenerationTasks
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all customer experience strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations
- Build and scale a systematized digital demand generation engine to support sales processes and aggressive sales growth and ROI. A sales-driven approach that drives leads and overall funnel effectiveness through modern and proven methods. Deliver measurable growth in MQL and SQL lead conversions
- Develop and lead a structured growth/acquisition team responsible for all digital channels (website, SEM, SEO, CRO, Email, paid/organic social, affiliate, influencer with a heavy focus on Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Relentlessly innovate, improve, and build successful customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Build and manage a Business Unit content program and translate it into Go-to-market strategies
- Leverage all tools in the arsenal to ensure that all of them (website, eShop, product demoreels, case studies, social presence) enable our sales teams for maximum success.
- Drive a metrics-based approach to all customer experience activities, employing the right KPIs, tools and data required to understand and improve performance. Partner with BI team to extract and visualize marketing data (i. e. website events, form submissions, CRM activities, and marketing performance from 3rd party platforms)
- Implement a test and learn methodology and best practices with team
- Lead the relationship/partnership with our global marketing organization located in our headquarters in Sweden
- Actively assess the team to identify talent needs and opportunities, and implement the optimal leadership and organizational changes needed to deliver against SKF's goals
- 5+ Several years' experience in customer experience fields, preferably in leadership roles
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Proven skills building CX/Brand strategy organizations, processes, systems, and automation that employ best practices to deliver results
- Demonstrated success building a results-positive digital customer experience program
- Fluent in the tools and technologies required to successfully digitize a traditional CX capability (CRM, Automation, Lead-gen, CX analytics platform etc.)
- T-shaped marketer with strengths in product lead growth, positioning and eCommerce
- Can-do, hands-on, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and a solid design sense
What we offer
- Strong ability to interact and exectively infuence leadership
- Intensive training by individual on-the-job programs
- Professional career and further education within a worldwide company
- Independence, initiative and personal development in an international company
Location will be at one of SKF locations within Europe, on a local contract.
Please apply online.
SKF HR Service & Recruitment Germany
Ms. Katrin Edelmann
Phone: +49 9721 562399