Become part of a highly-skilled team
You will be a part of an easily accessible, customer-oriented team that is great at implementing integration services solutions between the corporate client and the bank. You will take the lead as an advisor, navigator and problem-solver when communicating with new and existing clients across different SEB geographies.This role is the primary contact point for all communication, deadlines, and milestones pertaining to the implementations. You will also contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.Your key responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Advising clients on technical setups, payment, reporting and format-related questions in accordance with ISO 20022 standard in XML format
- Managing customer expectations and taking ownership of the technical implementation setups of integration services between the parties
- Performing the testing of selected client's solutions
- Working close with product organization & IT to improve supported products, systems & solutions.
Benefits we offer:
- Are technology oriented with a proven customer service experience
- Have excellent English communication and workflow planning skills
- Are positive, proactive and responsible person who flourishes in fast paced environment
- A team player with a focus on delivery, who gains knowledge though collaboration with others
- Client and quality oriented mindset
- Up for a challenge and willing to take the ownership
- General understanding of FTP, SWIFT & Banking processes would be an advantage.
- Interesting work in highly professional, cross-border environment
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 30, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1950 EUR - 2900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Important information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible to this hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment, as well as the hiring manager of other open SEB recruitment processes of which you are a part. This transparency aims to facilitate a more efficient recruitment process and should provide the best fit and development path for you. However, if you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/