Become part of a highly-skilled team
You will be a part of a professional system maintenance team, which has the ownership of systems that are used to serve the Institutional Global Custody business at SEB Global Service. You will work in an Agile team of 6-7 persons allocated in Vilnius and collaborating closely with the users from business and IT in Stockholm and Riga.Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance activities: analysis and solution of incidents, support for technical issues
- Various configurations
- Carrying out tasks related to application lifecycle management
- Liaising with internal infrastructure teams and an external vendor
- Supporting effective ways of working in the team
- System / solution documentation
- Participation in initiatives.
Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.You'll be the right fit if you:
- Have 2-3 years' experience working with system maintenance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have knowledge with database management systems and tools i.e. Oracle, MSSQL
- Are familiar with operating systems Windows or/and Linux
- Have Service-minded, Proactive mindset
- Are innovative, eager to learn, try and share your knowledge with others and accept help
- Have good communication skills, can easily understand business requirements and collaborate well in a multicultural environment
- Are fluent in English.
Knowledge of .NET technology would be considered as advantage.Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package hereWe are looking forward to your application by April 22, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 2800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/