Become a part of a highly skilled team
You will be a part of a team of friendly and passionate professionals. You will work in an Agile development team, that is responsible for providing test data management solutions, and will share responsibilities with other team members.Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Evolving existing and building new solutions for test data management. This includes backend, frontend, API, database development.
- Maintaining provided solutions and supporting stakeholders (internal SEB development teams) in configuring and running them.
- Supporting different projects with integrated test data creation in various SEB systems via automated scripts or manually via GUI's.
- Providing guidance for the teams to prepare right test data for their testing.
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Java 8, Spring
- GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
- Red Hat OpenShift, IntelliJ
- API services
- AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap, etc
- You are very welcome to bring new ideas and technologies to the stack
Benefits we offer:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Angular development;
- Are willing to work with both front-end and back-end development. It would be beneficial if you have experience in developing backend applications with Java, creating REST API's, working with Oracle and other databases;
- Have a proactive way of working, act quickly and are eager to take ownership;
- Have analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Have great communication and presentation skills;
- Are a team player, willing to support others with knowledge, and ready to accept help;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are passionate about DevSecOps and continuous testing;
- Have experience in enterprise environment (preferably in financial or IT sectors);
- Are willing to develop yourself in current and new areas, having a curious mindset.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment;
- Extensive training and learning opportunities;
- Flexible work-life balance;
- Wellness benefits;
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 26, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. If you have any questions please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/