You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for development and maintenance team supporting vendor-based system used by various stakeholders in SEB Group taking care of Private & Corporate customers as well as Large Corporates & Financial institutions. Join our curious and energetic teams of Financing and Loans solutions at SEB Shared Service Centre in Vilnius. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- To support business needs and provide world class services
- IT development, implementation and maintenance
- Incident and problem solving
- Health check performance of the systems and integrations
- Participate in all testing phases.
Benefits we offer:
- A team player with at least 4 years of .NET development
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & prioritise
- A problem solver
- Willing to take ownership
- Flexible and independent.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. Ready to join? We are looking forward to your application by April 29, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 3000 - 4550 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/