Become part of a highly-skilled team
We are forming new Microsoft 365 teams located both in Vilnius and Stockholm. You will be part of cloud transition journey within SEB Technology. A transition concerning more than 16K users in 20 countries, where the goal is to modernize and transform our current deliveries as well as an increased focus on Employee Experience for all SEBs employees. Your primary responsibilities will include:- Involvement in Microsoft 365 solution design processes together with the Tech Lead- Participating in workplace cloud transition- Execution of the technical roadmap for M365- Maintaining and developing the product/service- Providing M365 support to end-users and within the IT-organization- Working together with Service Desk to fulfill requests, incidents, changes and problems Ensuring that documentation is developed and maintained- Improving the ways of working, tools and processes.You'll be the right fit if you:
We see as a huge advantage if you have:
- Have more than 3 yearsof proven working experience with MS365 Intune
- Have participated in large volume MS Intune migration projects
- Have experience while being a part of large organisations with complex IT-environments and integrations
- Have knowledge of content scanning, spam and anti-malware
- Are eager to learn and have genuine interest in new technologies
- Are a team player and believe that knowledge sharing is a key
- Are fluent in English.
Benefits we offer:
- Knowledge and working experience in other cloud solutions
- Experience while working with agile methodologies
- Worked in an international cross-functional team.
We are looking forward to your application by April 15, 2021.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International environment
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
- Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Monthly salary range for this position: 3000 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/