Join the SEB Tech Programme 2021 and be a part of an exciting digital journey
Are you ready to try yourself out in the real world of IT business? This is your chance to learn practical skills from established tech experts, work on real business problems, expand your professional network and come out with a permanent position in a global organisation. About the Programme
SEB Tech Programme is designed to discover the future IT stars and give them the tools to grow as professionals in software development, IT project management, development combined with operations (DevOps) and machine learning (ML).Why should you be interested? By participating in this programme you'll get more than just a nice entry on your CV. You will:
- Spend 6 months working within a specialised expert team and get paid for it.
- Expand your mind and skillset by solving real business problems.
- Attend various types of professional trainings, meetups and events online or live.
- Have special access to Coursera, Pluralsight, internal training courses and inspiring conferences.
- Network with the best in the field.
- Meet like-minded colleagues over regular online/live fikas (coffee breaks).
- Travel* between Vilnius and Stockholm and explore SEB HQ, networking with the best in the field.
*Travel may be limited due to national restrictions related to COVID-19 prevention.How will this work? The programme starts in September 2021 and runs for 6 months, with a goal of you developing skills for a permanent position at SEB. During this time, you will:
Are you a good fit? Here's what you need to be a top contender:
- Learn your new role: be appointed to a specific position and learn on the job, developing skills to become an IT specialist.
- Participate in projects: take part in different projects and initiatives, focusing on solving real business problems together with your colleagues remotely or live.
- Attend trainings: have specialised live/e-training sessions, during which you will interact with colleagues from various parts of SEB
- Fresh graduate or about to get a degree in IT, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent studies.
- Drive for learning, a humble mind-set and responsibility for your own development.
- Solution-oriented and great social skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to travel* and spend at least 8 weeks outside Lithuania.
*Travel may be limited due to national restrictions related to COVID-19 prevention. Previous experience in IT (especially .Net, Java, SQL, Cloud, ML) and/or experience in banking and financial sectors is your advantage.As a participant of this programme, you will be getting a monthly grant of 1250 EUR, gross
.We're excited about your applicationFeel free to send in your CV today, but no later than 2021-05-28
, using 'Apply for this job' option.Read more about SEB Tech Programme: https://www.seb.lt/eng/tech-programmeImportant information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible for: * The hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment* The hiring manager of other internal open positions you have applied for in parallel If you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/