Kick-off your career in an international organisation
You will be a part of Internal Reporting department that focuses on Divisional reporting on SEB Group level as well as reporting to Countries, each of which is a separate organizational unit. You will be responsible for delivering financial reports for Corporate and Private Cus-tomers division and working closely with Business Controllers. We do not imagine our work without collaboration and constant communication, knowledge sharing and help to each other.Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Report production and content analysis
- Financial data gathering, reconciliation and quality check
- Stakeholder support & resolving everyday issues
- Various ad hoc requests on financial data
- Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities together with other team members.
- Having academic degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Proven experience in accounting or financial reporting related area
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Analytical, accurate & can handle complex requests from stakeholders
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Positive and open-minded
- Excellent in English.
Relevant experience in banking sector considered as a big advantage. Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insuranceand more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 12, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 2350 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/