The Data & Analytics hub is responsible for supporting the Data Management and Analytics development of the entire Large Corporates & Financial Institutions Division, ensuring structured end-to-end flows, improved information management, and business development leveraging data and analytics insights.Being at the core of the data- and analytics-driven business, the hub is in charge of data engineering, data governance as well as data analysis and visualization.The work involves close cooperation with the Group's senior management, product and business owners, and internal stakeholders.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for:Quantitative analyst
The candidate will be part of a growing team of data experts in Global Business Centre in Poland. They will work within a cross functional team comprising of business analysts, quants and data engineers in line with Agile / Safe principles.Responsibilities:
- Provide quantitative analytics to deliver insights to the business. Develop new ideas and products by using your knowledge in optimization, prediction, anomaly detection, clustering/classification etc. Produce high quality code and ensure quality of the solution over time.
- Enhance analysis by using statistical methods and machine learning techniques.
- Assist in expanding the scope of quantitative projects across multiple LCFI business units.
- Collaborate with Group IT and Group Data Office teams to ensure accurate data management and governance.
- MSc or PhD degree in quantitative topics such as computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or quantitative finance/economics
- 3y+ experience in data analysis or data science
- Strong programming skills in at least one language (Python, R, C++...)
- Solid foundations in statistics and machine learning methods
- Experience in data modelling and data visualization
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
- The following are considered a plus: Collibra, cloud technologies, SQL
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Communicative, with team player attitude
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Entrepreneurial and driven mindset
- Openness for challenges and new solutions, problem solver
|Område || Utland |
|Yrkesroll ||Övrigt |
|Typ av anställning ||Heltid |
|Sista ansökningsdag ||Löpande (59 dagar kvar) |