Kick-off your career in an international organization
This position will be part of Payroll team with 12 professionals working with SEB employees globally (mainly Lithuania, Sweden and Finland), performing administrative tasks and supporting our staff with different kind of questions.You will be working in an environment that encourages pro activity, in dependency and self-reliance without not forgetting active collaboration with other specialists.
Now you have a chance to become one of our talents in global HR team.Your primary responsibilities will include:
You will be the right fit if you:
- Payroll and benefits related deliveries depending on your interest and strengths
- Maintaining personnel information in different HR systems
- Processing salary calculations such as vacation, sickness, employment benefits, other compensation etc.
- Salary payments, deductions, benefits, social securities, taxation and bookkeeping of the salary related costs
- Providing internal and external reporting
- Statistics and analysis
- Contribute to improvement ideas as we continuously looking for new ways of working
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
Benefits we offer:
- Have gained some experience from payroll and/or accounting field (beneficial)
- Experienced in working with data and proficiency in MS excel
- Are technically minded with good analytical skills
- Are a positive team player willing to learn new things
- Proactive to take ownership
- Attentive to details
- Can manage your time & prioritize
- Good in English.
- Entrepreneurial scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 14, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/