Become part of a highly-skilled team
We are forming new Microsoft 365 teams located both in Vilnius and Stockholm. You will be part of cloud transition journey within SEB Technology. A transition concerning more than 16K users in 20 countries, where the goal is to modernize and transform our current deliveries as well as an increased focus on Employee Experience for all SEB employees. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Owning and managing the team's backlog
- Planning and driving the roadmap, vision and purpose for your product within the Microsoft 365 suite
- Ensuring that the vision and purpose are known and understood by all members of the team and stakeholders
- Holding an ownership of backlog balance between growth, innovation, productivity & re-engineering in order to receive the highest customer value outcome along with a responsibility for driving cost optimization and cost awareness
- A continuous stakeholder dialogue together with our Evangelists to enable high stakeholder value that meets both current and future needs.
We see a huge advantage if you have:
- Have experience working as a Product Owner and developing high performing agile teams
- Are used to drive digital transformation and modernization and have a passion for the opportunities it provides
- Have knowledge in lean/agile principles and values
- Are self-motivated and genuinely interested in working in a team driving technology towards stakeholders needs with high precision on set targets for cost, quality and security
- Have excellent communication skills and know how to establish strong networks with customers and stakeholders
- Are fluent in English.
Benefits we offer:
- A track record of driving change in a complex environment and have experience in large multinational companies
- Worked in the context of end-user services and the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package hereWe are looking forward to your application by April 16, 2021. Monthly salary range for this position: 2400-4450 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/