Become a part of a highly-skilled team
Our Structured Credit Unit is handling and administering standard loans for private and corporate customers, as well as complex deals for large corporate customers. Our team aims to ensure World Class Services to our Customers by timely and accurate loans disbursements and its administration. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Interpreting credit agreements and amendments
- Registering new deals, handling amendments and terminating completed deals
- Disbursing new loans and administering interest, fees, collaterals and compensation related to each loan agreement
- Dealing with own portfolio
- Interacting with relationship managers, internal departments, counterparts, clients and loan officers at other banks on an international level.
Benefits we offer:
- A team player with a good understanding of the financing and credit process
- A person who has good knowledge of payments
- Analytical, accurate and able to handle pressure
- Innovative and passionate to improve the processes
- Excellent in English
- Able to organize and structure own work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or in related field.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about SEB Global Services culture, values and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 30, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 1900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/