Become part of a highly-skilled team
As a Linux Server Engineer, you will be a part a of team of highly competent professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm, working with development, maintenance and operations on Linux platform.
We expect that you can work in a team and individually, have very good communication and collaboration skills and be fluent in English.Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Automations using Ansible and Puppet
- Packaging and distribution of operating systems and applications using Red Hat Satellite
- Customer support
- Participation in projects and evaluations of demands and adaptations of the Linux platform.
Benefits we offer:
- Have an eager to learn and have genuine interest in new technologies
- Have at least few years of experience from working in large scale Red Hat Enterprise environments
- Have a good understanding of „Infrastructure as a code „concept and previous experience of handling code in Git
- Have experience with automation and scripting (preferably with Ansible or Python) as well as good troubleshooting and support skills with environments mentioned above.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 25, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/