Kick-off your career in an international organization
You will be joining Payments and Disbursements team, which team is accountable for correct and timely administration of fund, traditional and occupational pension insurances pay-outs to our customers. Our main goal is to ensure world class service to our customers. We are performing back office administrative processes delivering operational support to our business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Administration of pay-outs of fund, traditional and occupational insurance products, securing that the process is compliant with AML regulations
- Stakeholder support resolving everyday issues
- Contribution to learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Documentation of processes
- Participation in process improvement activities.
Benefits we offer:
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Excellent in English
- Flexible and willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 30, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/