Become a part of a highly-skilled team
We are looking for a new team member who will be a part of the team, responsible for daily operations and maintenance of SEB log management platforms. These platforms centralize logs from a variety of infrastructure and application systems. Log data is mainly used for IT and security operations, audit compliance, security management activities, fraud investigation and incident forensics.You will be working in team where we drive for improvement, knowledge sharing, openness and involvement are key elements of team culture. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of log management platforms- Assuring and reviewing existing log sources are continuously sending data- Resolving issues occurred on log management platforms- Ensuring quality and timely onboarding of new log sources- Participating in requirements & use case/user story reviews- Leveraging log management platforms to build additional value for SEB- Providing advice and solutions to SEB log management platform consumers- Identify cases that could be automated and drive automation until implementation.You'll be the right fit if you are:
We see as a huge advantage if you have:
- Able to do troubleshooting and administration tasks on Linux-based systems with at least 3 years' experience with Unix/Linux OS
- Passionate in programming and have experience using shell or other scripts to perform routine system administration tasks
- Willing to learn about or have experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware
- Knowledgeable in relational databases, such as MSSQL or Oracle
- Eager to accept challenges and can write complex regular expressions
- A problem solver that has knowledge about TCP/IP and network technologies
- IT person which knows the ITIL processes, such as Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Ready to work in English.
Benefits we offer:
- Knowledge and working experience in managing Log Management solutions, monitoring or security solutions.
- Experience with Splunkor Elastic stack or any other Log management solutions.
We are looking forward to your application by April 22, 2021.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
- Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2000 - 3000 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/