The Data & Analytics hub is responsible for supporting the Data Management and Analytics development of the entire Large Corporates & Financial Institutions Division, ensuring structured end-to-end flows, improved information management, and business development leveraging data and analytics insights.Being at the core of the data- and analytics-driven business, the hub is in charge of data engineering, data governance as well as data analysis and visualization.The work involves close cooperation with the Group's senior management, product and business owners, and internal stakeholders.
Would you like to join us? We are looking for:IT Business Analyst
We are looking for a candidate with experience in data management and governance, who would like to move closer to business, acting as a bridge with the Group IT.Responsibilities
- Work to implement Collibra across the LC&FI division, including building data models and definitions, establishing data quality controls, enable data remediation, and management.
- Develop and leverage necessary data tools including Tableau, QA tool, etc.
- Focus on driving support to address Transaction Reporting in addition to helping various departments in their data management efforts.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
- MSc degree with focus on economics, governance or finance
- 3y+ experience in data governance and data management
- Experience in data governance tools, preferably Collibra, and BI tools
- The following are considered a plus: Tableau, SQL, experience in programming
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English, Swedish language is a plus
- Collaborative and inclusive attitude
- Curious and explorative
- Passion for data governance, data quality and analytics
- Communicative, with team player attitude
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and driven
- Openness for challenges and new solutions, problem solver