Become part of a highly-skilled team
Would you like to drive change and participate in various initiatives regarding Bank loans and Mortgages, and to add value to our end-customer? Now we are looking for a Global Process Expert to join our Lending area in SEB Global Services in Vilnius.
As a Global Process Expert, you will be responsible for the improvement and maintenance of processes. Your main mission will be ensuring that the improvements and streamlining of processes within the area are carried out in accordance with the common vision and strategy of the whole department, aligned with the Global Process Area strategy and business in general.Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Making sure that every process part adds value to our end-customer
- Participating in and leading various types of initiatives of diverse scale
- Providing subject-matter expertise for the processes, e.g. to projects, product management, in trainings, etc.
- Taking a more active role in the new Agile organization. You are expected to be able to travel depending on the requirements of the initiative.
You will be a part of our GPM/GPE-team and cooperate closely with Process Area Specialists, other Global Process Experts (GPE), Management team and you will report to Global Process Manager (GPM).You'll be the right fit if you:
- Are customer-focused and have high risk awareness
- Are a self-driven, initiative, development and result-oriented person who is comfortable with uncertainty
- Have very good communication, networking and leadership skills and are focused on driving innovation and change as commonly agreed
- Have excellent various level stakeholder engagement skills
- Have deep process knowledge in Lending area
- Have knowledge in related end-to-end processes and applicable IT systems
- Have experience in running/participating in projects (including transformation, change and process automation)
- Are fluent in English.
Knowledge in concepts such as (Agile, Lean, and process modelling) would be an advantage.Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 14, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2550 - 3850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/