Become a part of a highly skilled team
As Data Engineer in CRM Integrations, you will work in an environment with multiple Agile teams located in both Stockholm and Vilnius. While keeping high quality for existing solutions, you will be involved in the architectural discussions regarding Cloud journey working closely with the business, architects and other IT teams following Agile practices (Scrum).Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Analysis, design, development and testing of backend solutions;
- Data visualization and monitoring;
- Building and managing integrations;
- Technical improvements;
Benefits we offer:
- Have a few years of working experience in ETL/ELT techniques anddata modelling
- Good knowledge in NoSQL/SQL (Oracle, Microsoft or similar)
- Familiar with data visualization tool (eg. Tableau)
- Know Big Data tools like NiFi, Kafka, Presto, etc
- Familiar with Java/Python (Spark framework)
- Having Cloud platform skills (advantage)
- Are a proactive and positive team player
- Have fluent English skills.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insuranceand more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.We are looking forward to your application by April 26, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. If you have any questions get in touch email@example.com Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Important information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible to this hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment, as well as the hiring manager of other open SEB recruitment processes of which you are a part. This transparency aims to facilitate a more efficient recruitment process and should provide the best fit and development path for you. However, if you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/