SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB's digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?About the position
As Data Engineer in Data Lake unit, you will work in an environment with multiple Agile teams located in both Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.Your profile
To succeed in your role with us, you should be a GEEK and you should LOVE solving ENGINEERING problems.As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Who we are looking for:
- Develop new technical Big Data capabilities within the Information platform
- Create Data Pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications
- Provide innovative solutions for complex problems.
What we offer:
- Creativity to solve complex problems
- A few years of working experience with some years of successful working experience
- Unix/Linux environments
- Big Data tools like NiFi, Kafka, Hive, etc.
- Java, Scala and/or Python with Spark framework
- Cloud platform skills (GCP, AWS or Azure).
We are looking forward to your application by April 15, 2021.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- International opportunities and working environment
- Mobility within a large global company.
Monthly salary range for this position: 3450 - 5550 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/