Become part of a diverse and highly skilled team
We are a team of 7 people responsible for making consumer loan credit decisions for our Swedish clients. In addition, we work on simplifying the existing processes by creating automation and scripting solutions. Curiosity, openness, teamwork, feedback and a positive attitude are the key elements of our Scandinavian working culture.In this role you will:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Make quick and confident consumer loan credit decisions
- Communicate with our Swedish clients via digital means
- Cooperate with colleagues across SEB in Sweden and Lithuania
- Suggest and implement ideas for process improvement, scripts and automation
- Assist mortgage advisors with additional administrative duties
- Contribute to our continuous learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or in related field
- Are positive, proactive, attentive to details and willing to learn continuously
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within a team
- Can make confident and reasonable decisions
- Have quick and creative problem-solving skills
- Have good English skills (both written and verbal).
Benefits we offer:
- Good Swedish skills (mainly written)
- 1+ years of experience in the financial service industry, preferably loans area.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.We are looking forward to your application by April 9, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/