Kick-off your career in an international organization
You will be a part of a professional team up to 20 people, accountable for opening and closing customers' accounts and banking products while maintaining the highest level of service. We are performing administrative processes that plays crucial role in delivering world-class service to SEB customers. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Administration of customers information within the bank
- Enabling customers to access various products and services by maintaining customers' accounts and their setups;
- Executing customers' account closure and administrate bankruptcy or division of estate
- Collaborating with colleagues across SEB group to solve daily issues and deviations
- Participating in process automation and development initiatives
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Flexible to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Team player able to work in a dynamic environment with numerous banking systems
- Fluent in English
Swedish language skills would be an advantage.Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 26, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 - 1850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/