Become a part of a highly-skilled team
You will be a part of a professional team, which is accountable for accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices according to accounting principles, policies, internal controls, and procedures. Together with other team members, you will participate in process changes and improvements. Your working language will be English. As an Accountant you will be responsible for daily and monthly tasks related to invoices handling:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Ensuring correct P/L accounting and VAT application
- Communication with customers (both internal and external)
- Vendors' information maintenance
- Month closing/opening procedures
- Monthly reconciliation tasks related to invoices handling
- Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities together with other team members.
Benefits we offer:
- Experience in accounting
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Proactive, positive and open-minded
- Able to cooperate with the team and work independently
- Customer oriented.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 28, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 2350 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/