Become a part of a highly-skilled team
Join our curious, energetic team of professionals who are accountable for development and maintenance of highly complex regulatory reporting solution that supports one of the key finance processes in SEB. Furthermore, you will also be involved in architectural transformation of the system, working closely with the business, architects and other IT teams. Our team drives SEB Group technology transformation agenda bringing new architecture principles, such as microservices, containerisation and other modern technologies to life.Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you are:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining software used for liquidity risk reporting
- Supporting business needs and providing world class services
- Managing incidents and solving problems
- Health check performance of the systems and integrations
- Participating in all testing phases.
Benefits we offer:
- Team player with at least 2 years of development experience working with C#, .NET Framework, MSSQL
- Familiar with some of the following: .Net core, SSIS/SSAS, ASP.NET MVC, ORM frameworks, Azure DevOps, Web APIs/Web services, Red Hat OpenShift, Apache Kafka, multithreading and asynchronous programming
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- Willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & priorities
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.Ready to join? Send in your application by April 25, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/