We are looking for a veterinarian who has a passion for small animal clinical nutrition to join our team of veterinarians as our Danish Scientific Communication Manager based in Copenhagen. In your role as Scientific Communication Manager, you have the opportunity to become an expert in the field of clinical nutrition and scientific communications. Royal Canin is part of the Mars family, and good opportunities for professional and personal development are available in both companies. If you are a talented veterinarian eager to build a career within clinical nutrition, we hope you want to excel your skills and grow with us.Job description
The Scientific Communication Manager effectively implements and continuously improves the company’s scientific communication in the market. The holder of the role is capable of sharing knowledge about clinical nutrition both in written form and orally to varying audiences both internally and externally. The holder should be capable of building powerful relationships with important stakeholders through consulting and active collaboration. The Scientific Communication Manager acts as a scientific advisor for all sales teams and the consumer care team by training and coaching and by helping with complex enquiries. Successful delivery requires proactive collaboration within the Nordic team of Scientific Communication Managers and with sales and marketing teams in order to create relevant scientific communication, which builds on the company values and current scientific knowledge.
The position is office-based. Our office is situated in Ørestad, Copenhagen. You will report to our Nordic Corporate Affairs Director.Specific areas of responsibility
As a veterinarian in the role of the Scientific Communication Manager, some of your daily tasks will be to:
- Immerse yourself in the subject of clinical nutrition
- Give trainings in various formats in clinical nutrition towards all our relevant stakeholders, both external and internal
- Train and act as advisor to Royal Canin’s field sales representatives, to ensure a high level of nutritional knowledge in the field
- Support our consumer care associates in answering questions regarding nutrition for healthy pets from the general public
- Ensure that all communication pertaining to our products is according to relevant local regulations regarding nutrition science, quality and food safety
- Act as the representative of the company towards the local regulatory authorities and related associations
- Support Royal Canin’s local marketing departments in ensuring that all product-related communication is in accordance with current scientific knowledge and legislations
- Review scientific communication material as needed for marketing and digital communication
We value the following personal traits
- Higher degree as a Veterinarian
- High knowledge of veterinary clinical nutrition
- Very good presentation skills
- High interest in education and training
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English. Knowledge in additional Nordic languages is an advantage
- Experience in communication/marketing/scientific work is considered as an advantage
- IT literate
- Team player
- Humour and good spirits
- Integrity and trust
- Well-developed pedagogical skills
Royal Canin is a part of the Mars family, and we offer good opportunities for personal and professional development in both organizations. Royal Canin offers this intriguing Scientific Communication Manager position in an international organization developing, producing and marketing high quality pet foods products. The Pet Food industry is one of the fastest growing segments in terms of growth, customer acquisition and revenues, and Royal Canin is the leading international Company within the industry.How to apply
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English through the application form. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-10-27. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.