What do we do?
Raketech is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then we have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. We are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. We manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.Who are we?
Over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. All inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into our office you will feel the "work hard play hard" and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.How and where do we work?
We believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, we run a flat organisation where we appreciate each other's contribution towards the overall success of the company.
Our office is located in the heart of St Julian's, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. We endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well-being activities, team building and social events making Raketech a pretty awesome place to work at.Job Purpose:
As Managing Director you will serve as the leader of our Sports Media Products in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and will be crucial to our product success. You will lead the Sports TV Guides team, coordinate sales, supervising traffic and be responsible for our products' portfolio and performance. You will also be responsible for content management and for expanding market reach.Job duties and responsibilities:
- The Managing Director is responsible for all people working in the team and is accountable for four main areas:
- Revenue optimization and inventory coordination & support including managing Sales performance
- Performance tracking: user growth, market reach initiatives
- Resource planning including cost control and day to day management of content and site quality
- Administration, management reporting and project management of local and international expansion
- Coordinate Sales, both direct from our Sales department and from our Sales Agent in Sweden but also initiate new revenue streams.
- Be supervising our Advertising Traffic Agency to optimise our Ad inventory
- Be responsible for our portfolio of Advertising products
- Manage our Content staff (one full time and 3 part-time persons) providing and securing the content of our web services in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Be proactive on our own media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc) and push our services with Sport relevant content to inform our users and expand the user base virally
- Work with expanding market reach, both with bought media but also to provide our integrated services to other sport media platforms
- Maintain a culture of commitment, engagement and partnership between your tribe and all parts of the organization
The candidate will also be responsible for:
- As a Managing Director, the candidate will be focusing on continuously improving the agility and overall delivery performance of the Team. The individual will work closely with other managers on the tactical & strategical vision for the Company as well as the mid & long-term priorities.
- Performance management and reporting
- Initiate and lead projects within Raketech organisation in order to fin suitable cooperations and win-win between various sites.
- Be the interface between Raketech other stakeholders
- Good knowledge of performance and budgeting processes of digital businesses
- Ability to work across functional and business unit lines and develop and maintain a culture of partnership between all parts of the organization.
- Demonstrate relationship building, networking and collaboration, decisiveness in negotiation
- Performance driven, always focused towards results
- Excellent structural, planning & delivery skills
- Assertive and a driver of change and delivery
- Strong operational orientation
- Lean/agile attitude and mindset
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one Scandinavian language, preferably Swedish.
- Five or more years of hands on experience in working with digital Sports advertising products
- Three or more years of people management experience
- Experience in managing, administrating and coordinating a digital business
- Experience working with agile methodologies
Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly measures as well as exciting company events on a regular basis.
Sökord:Managing, director, Raketech, sports, media, organisation, office, performance, experience, benefits, Malta, exellent, focused,