As member of the Northern Europe Area Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Northern Europe Area Manager,
you will operate in the following fields:Mission:
We are looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to lead B2B sales activities in the Nordic countries, including Baltic countries. You will manage an international sales team of 23 team members including Local Sales Managers, Sales account managers and 4 International Key Account Managers. You develop and implement the sales strategy and you are accountable for the industry segment as well as for the sales contribution margin in value and in %.Key responsibilities:
- Accountable for regional budget, Sales, Growth and Contribution margin.
- Lead, coach and train the B2B sales team
- Strengthen the "One Face to customer" and "Solina Offer (tailor made Solutions, Services)"
- Develop the Sales Strategy - 5 years plan "Where to play, how to win" on his markets
- Implement and drive Key Account management expansion, handle negotiations
- Give impulse of local Key Account Plans
- In charge of the regional and international cross selling plan
- Work effectively in conjunction with R&D to develop opportunities
- Ensure Sales team has oversight of Market Intelligence
Profile required / Competencies:Education
- Establish the Sales strategy with the Group Sales Director
Management & Economics or M.Sc. Food Science or similar
Business School or UniversityExperience & knowledge
- Experience working in multinational matrix organizations
- 15 years' experience working within the food ingredients industry in multiple countries
- 5 years' experience managing an international sales team including key account management
- Strong intercultural, interpersonal and interactive skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Defines concrete goals and performance measures (KPI's), recruit's employees with high potential.
- Optimistic, pragmatic, positive and energetic behaviour, which acknowledges the contributions from any colleague and function.
- Operates regardless between operational and strategical objectives.
- Proactive and result-oriented behaviour, creating an inclusive and motivating leadership environment.
- Ability to use SALES CRM/IT tools: Salesforce & Qlicksense
- Team player with flexible can-do attitude.
- Able to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effectively communicate and interact on all organizational levels regardless of position.
- Fluent in Danish or Swedish
- Professional or native level in English
Travel: 50 to 60% of the time
If you are interested, please send your application by mail to email@example.com
specifying in the subject line reference 'Nordic Sales Area Manager'.