Are you looking for an interesting job to get relevant business experience and make a true impact? Then this is your chance to join our international HQ in Berlin.
Right People Group is a freelance consultant company founded in Denmark in 2007 and we are just about to launch a new platform, Onsiter.com, which will give our customers full control of the procurement of their consultants.
Onsiter.com will be launched in April 2019 for the Swedish market. We therefore need someone like you to take an active role in supporting and fuelling the growth of the platform. Your role will be very hands-on, and your effort will be a key element to the success and growth of Onsiter.com.
You will be part of a small high-performing team for the Swedish market and your salary bonus will be based on the team's performance. The performance of the Swedish team will be of strategic importance to the company and provide you a great pathway into the IT industry.
You will get full support to learn everything you need to know to do the job, and the most important thing is that you are positive, hard-working and efficient.Work tasks:
- Manage and post projects on onsiter.com
- Contact consultants on various platforms to notify them about a specific project
- Hold short consultant interviews to clarify their situation and match to the given project
- Present consultant profiles to customers
- Coordinate and book interviews between consultants and customers
- Close contracts with customers and consultants
- Answer support questions from users and flag problems with the platform to our development team
What we offer:
- Native Swedish speaker
- Strong phone skills and enjoy speaking to new people
- Strong typing skills with an eye for detail
- Efficient and hard-working
- Interest in business and IT
- Strong ambition to learn and exceed expectations
- Full time work in Friedrichshain, Berlin
- A young and dynamic environment
- Training sessions to improve your professional skills
- Being part of an ambitious company disrupting their industry
- A role where you can truly make a difference in a strategically important function
- Monthly team events
- Fixed salary plus an attractive bonus model based on the Swedish team's performance
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, then send your CV and a short application as soon as possible (we will do interviews on an ongoing basis – so the sooner the better).
Read more about Right People Group at https://rightpeoplegroup.com