Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Amsterdam, Netherlands (Possibilty to work remotely)
Nordland International BV is an international real estate company specialised in developing Private Cities and Special Economic Zones worldwide and Nordland International BV is also a Financial services company investing in infrastructure projects, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Green Technology and Renewable Energy.
Nordland Holding BV is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Our goal is to help industries export themselves worldwide where new opportunities would lead to a more flourishing business. Eager to meet our stakeholders' high expectations and excellent quality of life, our Private Cities will be autonomous with their own administration, their own legal system, their own economic system and the home of a vibrant community where global business will thrive.
Nordland International BV is an ethical, innovative and creative company. Fundamental right to all human beings, we highly value freedom to gain knowledge, empower ourselves, learn from others and challenge the status quo.
Part of our DNA innovation is the foundation of our business. We strive to create unique opportunities for our customers and employees where new ideas are highly encouraged.
Coming in hands with innovation, we believe in creativity and vivid imagination to develop sustainable solutions and make a positive impact on our world.
For our Head-Office in Amsterdam, Netherlands; We are looking for a Communications Assistant to be responsible for the creation of content such as media releases, blogs, and social media posts on behalf of our company. You will also be monitoring media and campaign coverage and attending internal and external events.
To be successful as a communications assistant, you should be an excellent communicator with outstanding attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch communications assistant should be able to create effective media content and to multi-task.
• Helping implement communications projects and strategies
• Drafting and editing materials and communications copy
• Collecting data and maintaining databases
• Drafting and editing communications copy and material.
• Helping to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
• Providing administrative support to internal teams.
• Preparing presentations and reports.
• Organizing marketing and networking events.
• Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company's social media strategy.
• Assisting the communications manager with the management of the company's external image.
• Maintaining calendars and appointments.
• Tracking projects and media exposure.
• Updating media contact lists.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• An understanding of social media strategies and media relations.
• Creative and innovative.
• Proficiency in office management software and design software.
• Fluent English
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• The ability to multitask.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Above average knowledge of various social media platforms.
Type of Employment: Full Time
Employment contract: Permanent
Gross monthly salary: Starting from EUR 7,500 per month
• Profit sharing plan.
• Company Pension Schemes
• Private healthcare insurance with worldwide coverage.
• Further education opportunities.
• Work - Life Balance.
• Work-from-home opportunities.
• Wellness Program.
• Company cell phone and laptop.
• 6 weeks paid-holidays.
• Financial bonus for each international business travel.
• Flexible working hours.
• Free lunch and free drinks.
• Apartment provided.
• Company's car
• Fitness club membership.
• Career progress within the company.
• Friendly working environment that empowers employees.
• Free First class plane tickets.
How to apply:
• Email CV and a covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org