Amsterdam, Netherlands (Possibilty to work remotely)
Nordland International BV is an international real estate company specialised in developing Private Cities and Special Economic Zones worldwide and Nordland International BV is also a Financial services company investing in infrastructure projects, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Green Technology and Renewable Energy.
Nordland Holding BV is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Our goal is to help industries export themselves worldwide where new opportunities would lead to a more flourishing business. Eager to meet our stakeholders' high expectations and excellent quality of life, our Private Cities will be autonomous with their own administration, their own legal system, their own economic system and the home of a vibrant community where global business will thrive.
Nordland International BV is an ethical, innovative and creative company. Fundamental right to all human beings, we highly value freedom to gain knowledge, empower ourselves, learn from others and challenge the status quo.
Part of our DNA innovation is the foundation of our business. We strive to create unique opportunities for our customers and employees where new ideas are highly encouraged.
Coming in hands with innovation, we believe in creativity and vivid imagination to develop sustainable solutions and make a positive impact on our world.
For our international Head-office in Amsterdam, Netherlands, We are looking for a dedicated Communications Executive to join our team. The Communications Executive will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
• Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
• Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
• Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
• Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
• Proficiency in design and publishing software.
• Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to the Board of Directors.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
• Minimum of 2-5 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
• Knowledge of desktop publishing software.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
• Fluent English.
Type of Employment: Full Time
Employment contract: Permanent
Gross monthly salary: Starting from EUR 15,000 per month
• Profit sharing plan.
• Company Pension Schemes
• Private healthcare insurance with worldwide coverage.
• Further education opportunities.
• Work - Life Balance.
• Work-from-home opportunities.
• Wellness Program.
• Company cell phone and laptop.
• 6 weeks paid-holidays.
• Financial bonus for each international business travel.
• Flexible working hours.
• Free lunch and free drinks.
• Apartment provided.
• Company's car
• Fitness club membership.
• Career progress within the company.
• Friendly working environment that empowers employees.
• Free First class plane tickets.
How to apply:
• Email CV and a covering letter in English to email@example.com