We give you the opportunity to work with Display Management in a value driven company where you develop yourself with others every day. Welcome to Mars!The role
As Display Manager, you create best-in class touch point tools to deliver our availability strategy within Confectionery for MARS, Wrigley & KIND. You have an expert Customer Marketing role, with focus on Displays creation and buying for both Temporary & Fixed Displays. You will also lead across all segments to drive Nordic synergies, define displays of the future and lead optimization projects for Display & Pre-pack with the European/Global Commercial Team.Essential duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of co-pack & permanent displays for Confectionery
- Development of all co-pack material for Confectionery (from creation/construction to buying to printing)
- Secure high-quality master-data creation by input on all co-pack items and displays in Fast forward for Confectionery
- Cross Segment lead of driving Nordic Synergies & define the display of the future
- Lead optimization projects for displays with the European/Global Commercial Team
- Ad hoc in-store projects with Sales and Category management (category projects)
This is a permanent role, based in Ørestad Copenhagen, reporting to the Customer Marketing and Operations Manager.Qualifications
We are looking for you who are passionate about Customer Marketing and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry. We see that you have strong innovation and project management skills, and an ambition to contribute to our future growth.You need to be/have:
It’s a plus if you also are/have:
- 3 years’ experience in display creation
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language (Danish/Swedish/Norwegian) and English
Key competences to be successful in this role include:
- Experience from the FMCG industry and international companies or worked on the supplier side
- AP degree in Marketing Management (Markedsøkonom) or equivalent
- Graphic Know-How
- Fluent in Finnish
- Problem Solving & Project Management
- Trade & Channel Marketing
- Innovative & Creative
- Strategic Agility
At MARS you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. MARS is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time. Built in in our everyday work, we strive to always develop our business and ourselves; this is your place to grow.Application
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English through the application form. We start interviewing as soon as possible, so don’t wait to send in your application; please send it no later than Friday the 29th of Nov 2019. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Ana Acosta at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!About MARS, Incorporated
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. MARS is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. MARS Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS, M&M'S, TWIX, MARS, PEDIGREE, WHISKAS, UNCLE BEN’S, and DOLMIO. MARS Nordics is part of the European organization, employs over 260 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
MARS is a value driven company; our Five Principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at MARS. Associates put our MARS Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. MARS is an organization that deeply believes in its Associate’s potential.
For more information, please visit www.mars.comFollow us: