Linde Gas ABSafety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Specialist
Any Linde location within Region Europe North (req7529)What you will enjoy doing
What makes you great
- As part of the Linde REN Process safety team, you will be providing support, training and advice to the business and operations through active participation on site. In addition, you will support at all stages of incident handling processes
- In addition you will be leading accident investigations is also required in this role. Monitor, data analyze and follow-up on SHE performance and compliance with focus on the Process safety, assuring a safe working environment
- You will participate and/or lead various types of SHEQ audits in all REN countries, as well as performing risk analysis, system audits, reviews and inspections within the region
- Since you are expected to perform several of this activities on site, it's expected that you are prepared to travel ca 30-40 days per year
Why you will love working with us
- You have good knowledge about safety is required and competences within Quality, Health and Environment are preferable
- Operational experience from chemical or process industry is required
- Moreover you have a degree/knowledge in Chemistry or technical background
- You are driven, supportive, organized and analytical
- Further you have good communication and presentation skills
- Active partner in teamwork across national borders
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, mastering any other local languages spoken in the region is a plus
Are you passionate about Safety and convinced about that a safe production environment is an essential benefit for the company? Do you enjoy supporting colleagues to understand this and assure a safe site? Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our department will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices, and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences - making Linde an employer of choice.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.What we offer you!
We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities. We actively work towards gender equality and diversity; therefore, we are happy to see applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Last application date: 15th November 2022Your contact personLinde Gas AB
Director Region Europe North SHEQ
+46 735 673443
We kindly decline all help with this recruitment from external agencies.
Any designations used of course apply to persons of all genders. The form of speech used here is for simplicity only.