Legamaster International specializes in visual presentation products. In over 50 years of business, Legamaster has established itself as one of the market leaders in Europe. The product range includes, among others, classic media such as whiteboards, pinboards and flipcharts, but also digital media such as interactive touchboards and e-screens.
Mutual appreciation, reliability, professionalism, fun and joy embody our culture. Because behind strong brands at Legamaster are strong employees. Personal and professional development are a priority for us. As a member of a highly motivated team in a successful, expanding and family-friendly company, we offer a good working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and, in addition to an exciting work environment, a wide range of development opportunities, rounded off by various social benefits.
Become part of our corporate success at Legamaster International asBusiness Development Manager (m/w/diverse)Electronics LEGAMASTER
Full time, as soon as possible, remote working
You will be working in the role of Business Development Manager Electronics for the international business unit Collaboration@Work (COWO), one of the 6 business units of edding A.G., Europe's leading manufacturer of marking and writing instruments.
Our business unit primarily focuses on the Legamaster brand, a specialist in visual communication tools.
Legamaster manufactures, distributes and supplies high-quality products, from flipcharts and whiteboards to touch screens and software. To collaborate more swiftly and effectively in the future and to react to the changing market, the edding group is in the process of transforming into a true 'agile organization'.
For you, this means for example that you will work closely with the other Business Developers in COWO and that you can participate in multidisciplinary international teams ('squads').These are your tasks:
This is your profile:
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for our business unit Collaboration@Work within the Swedish market
- Further build on our presence in the Danish, Norwegian and Finnish markets
- Interact with potential clients and find solutions to enter the new market with new approaches
- Shape and build our presence in the Nordics
- Take lead in the roll-out of new strategic approaches
- Lay the foundation for growing our business over the coming years
This is what we offer you:
- Degree in higher education in Commercial Economics and Business (or similar)
- Experienced account manager with a strong network and experience within the AV market, either at a reseller, distributor or manufacturer
- Swedish language skills on native speaker level and fluency in English, knowledge of other Nordic languages (Danish, Finnish or Norwegian) advantageous
- Willingness to take on the challenge of shaping and building our electronics business and achieve sustainable commercial success
- Authentic, charismatic, people-oriented, down-to-earth person with excellent communication skills, always looking for new opportunities
- Enthusiastic international team that performs its work with dedication and pleasure
- International organization where you can be yourself and have plenty of room to evolve
- Possibility to work from an office space or home office
- Evidently competitive salary, fixed with on-target earnings (between 765,000 and 1,090,175 SEK, depending on experience and qualification)
- Full-time employment with 6 weeks of holiday
- Pension terms and insurances equal to the terms of collective agreements
- Visionary company that focuses on future corporate responsibility
We are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application via our online portal, including your period of notice and your salary expectations.Legamaster International
Human Relations, Birte Münster-Berak
Bookkoppel 7, 22926 Ahrensburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 4102 808-0