SEB's division Large Corporates and Financial Institutions (LC&FI) offers talented students an exciting opportunity to work with banking and finance for a few intense summer months. If you have the ambition, we will support you in growing your potential at SEB this summer!The internship in short
Your internship starts off with an introduction to SEB and ends with a presentation of your experience to managers, colleagues and other summer interns. As an intern, you will be involved in our daily business activities and have a great opportunity to explore the environment of global trading and commercial banking. You will be guided by at least one tutor during your internship. For more details www.sebgroup.com/career/graduates-and-students/summer-internshipWhat you will do
As a summer intern you will be working in an exciting and challenging environment. The work pace is high and you should be able to adapt to changes and quick decisions. You will work closely with a number of areas within Markets on tasks such as:
Who are you?
- Assisting to coordinate and organise idea generation on the desk across Markets product areas.
- Assist in account management including resource usage analysis.
- Help to simplify and digitise our desk processes.
- Various administrative tasks and projects related to our Markets business.
You have an ambition to be successful, an eagerness to develop professionally and a willingness to work hard, with a keen interest for business in general and the financial markets. You are interested in providing a high level of service, with a "can do" attitude and you naturally take ownership of tasks. You are also empathetic and good at working together with other people.Specific requirements include:
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- Currently studying for a higher academic degree (BA/MBA/MSc) in economics and/or finance with evidence of strong academic performance, exceptional analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and deadlines, in combination with a structured way of working.
- The ability to deliver top quality input with tough deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Fluent in English.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2nd December 2018.