We are looking for an ambitious and experienced WTG procurement specialist to support the development of large scale renewable energy projects in Northern Europe and beyond.Key Responsibilities/Tasks:
As a WTG Procurement Specialist, you will:
- Develop, implement and execute procurement and tender strategies together with our customers
- Be responsible for drafting, tendering and negotiating contracts for WTG supply and installation
- Plan, conduct and lead tender processes, including EU tenders
- Support the contract management functions in managing multiple contracts throughout the execution and service phases
- Provide ad hoc support and advice to JUMBO's customers
- Support the further specialization and development of the WTG competence center within JUMBO
While our main office is in Copenhagen, Denmark, we encourage candidates located elsewhere in Denmark or in Southern Sweden to apply.Skills Required:The ideal candidate will:
Working in JUMBO
- have full professional working proficiency in English (it is an advantage if Danish is also mastered)
- have experience with procurement or sales of WTGs either for offshore or onshore projects
- have knowledge of and ability to conduct public procurement processes
- have experience with relevant international contract standards, e.g. FIDIC and BIMCO
- have an appetite for working in an international environment
- be a structured, ambitious and hard-working individual who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Be willing to assume a role and responsibility in the further development of processes and tools of the WTG competence centre within JUMBO
Working in JUMBO is based on trust in each team member's abilities and with a large degree of freedom in the planning and execution of tasks.
We aim to create an environment which encourages team work with a view to share knowledge and ensure continuous improvement in the quality of the services provided to our customers. You will work with many talented, experienced and helpful colleagues supporting mutual development and learning being an essential part of JUMBO's DNA.
JUMBO has an ambition to become the leading procurement and contract management consultancy company in the renewables industry by providing experienced and sound advice where focus always is on the interests of the client and the project.
It is important that candidates share this ambition.What we offer
We offer a flexible working environment, an attractive salary and bonus scheme with career development opportunities in Denmark, Northern Europe and globally.
For further details and information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com as soon as possible
and in any case no later than 1 December 2020.
By submitting your CV and application to JUM-BO Consulting Group you consent to have your personal data processed and stored in our CV-database for the purpose of recruitment. Consent can at any time be retracted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .