As an innovative medium-sized electrical engineering company, we develop, manufacture and sell high and medium frequency converters for industrial and scientific induction heating tasks. As a long-standing international development partner, we offer our customers solutions that can be easily integrated into the production processes of a wide variety of industries. At our headquarter in Tübingen, southern Germany, around 60 employees work in sales, development, design, manufacturing, materials management, commissioning and after-sales.
As a part of our internationalization strategy we are looking for YOU!Your tasks:
- Acquisition and consulting of customers in Scandinavia incl. Denmark in cooperation with our technical sales department in Tübingen (Germany).
- Inquiry processing, offer preparation as well as price and contract negotiations.
- Development of long-term and successful business relationships.
- Identification of new market segments and application areas.
- Participation in the selection and implementation of specialist conferences and trade fairs.
- Implementation of our growth-oriented sales and marketing objectives.
You have the following qualifications:
- Comprehensive support and advice for our customers (order processing, warranty issues, after sales, commercial matters, etc.).
- Technical or scientific studies advantageous, alternatively at least five years of professional experience in the field of selling products of the capital goods industry requiring technical explanation.
- Good technical understanding.
- Customer-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Great commitment, reliability, creativity and flexibility.
- Willingness to travel within Scandinavia incl. Denmark.
- Enthusiasm for technically demanding products.
That's what we offer you:
- Fluent Business-English skills.
- An exclusive commercial agency contract for the markets Scandinavia incl. Denmark on a self-employed basis.
- A profitable commission arrangement for all national incoming orders (existing customers, newcustomers, after sales).
- Access to the entire national customer base. You benefit from current commissions from the very first day through the existing customer turnover.
- A dynamic team in Tübingen, which is available to you at any time for the elaboration of technically demanding concepts.
- Marketing materials necessary for a successful mobile sales activity are made available to you.
If you find yourself in our job advertisement and would like to be part of the international sales network of an economically healthy, highly specialized company with worldwide activities and are interested in very varied tasks, please send your application documents per mail (PDF) in German or English to Ms. Bertsch (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to getting to know you