Join one of the World's fastest growing startups!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the Job
We are looking for an analytical and high-energy Logistics Manager who can help develop and execute on a variety of strategic initiatives for our growing logistics setup in the Nordics. You will be devoted to optimising our logistics network to ensure lean operations from our warehouse to the end-customers. You will have a significant impact on our supply chain and a direct influence on customer satisfaction and our long-term success.
If you're looking to make a serious impact on a vital area of our business and help improve the ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!The Job
- Develop and execute on strategic initiatives for our Logistics setup
- Organise our weekly production and pick up schedule
- Work directly with our outbound team to lead and support operational process improvements
- Monitor, evaluate and improve service level metrics, including on-time delivery, compensation/box etc.
- Define creative and innovative ways to reduce shipping costs and improve service
- Use data to perform in-depth analysis for informative decision making
- Support on cross-functional initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Develop and share best practices across our local and global logistics network
As Logistics Coordinator you can work from Copenhagen, Denmark or at the site in Bjuv, Skåne/ Sweden.Din profilWho You Are
- BSc/MSc with excellent grades from a top tier university in Engineering, Economics or another related field of study
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (GrowthCo, Consulting, Ecommerce etc.) with focus on operations, and supply chain
- Analytical mindset and solid business understanding
- Strong project management skills including a proven track record of "getting things done"
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Fluency in English
What we offer
Intresserad av tjänsten?
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct impact on our future operational and commercial setup from day one
- A vibrant and international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve and boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, drinks in the office, Friday bars, subsidized office lunch etc.)
HelloFresh samarbetar med Logent Rekrytering vid denna tillsättning, har du frågor om tjänsten är du välkommen att kontakta rekryteringskonsult Marie-Louise Bååth på 070-722 77 59 eller firstname.lastname@example.org
Urval kommer att ske fortlöpande under processen, vi ser gärna att du ansöker om tjänsten snarast via annonsen. Vi har dessvärre ingen möjlighet att ta emot din ansökan via mail.
Are you up for a challenge?